You have uninstalled a product which has registered a plugin in your vCenter, but you still see the plugin in the Plug-in Manager (Status: disabled).
In this How-to the necessary steps will be shown using the “Tivoli Data Protection for VMware Plugin”:
To uninstall it manually, proceed the following steps:
• open https://your_vCenter/mob and login
• select “Content”
• select “Extension Manager”
• Now copy the name of the plugin you want to remove (in this example the string: “[email protected]”
• Insert the string copied before in the field “Value” and click “Invoke method”:
• Return to the previous page to check if the extension has been removed successfully. Then restart your vSphere Client and check if the plugin was removed in your Plugin-Manger, too.