I had the great fortune to attend all six VMworld’s that had taken place in Europe until now. That I can attend VMworld 2014 in Barcelona, too I largely owe to VMware, as they were kind enough to provide me with a blogger pass.
This year’s theme is “No Limits” and I am really looking forward to hear what announcements VMware will make.
On this page you can find all articles that I have posted before and from VMworld 2014 Barcelona – so check back from time to time for updates!
- VMworld 2015 – see you next year!
- #VMworld Europe – what a journey!
- VMworld 2014 Keynote/General Session available online
- VMworld Community & Social Media
- VMworld 2014 Kick-off (Sunday)
- VMworld 2014 Barcelona – Parties and Activities
- Going to VMworld Barcelona? Be part of the VMUG community!
- Transportation at VMworld Barcelona 2014
- Next stop – Barcelona! VMworld 2014 starts in less than a month
- Visiting #VMworld US 2014 with family or friends? Registration for Spousetivities is now open!
- Still no ticket for VMworld 2014? Here is your chance to win one!
VMworld 2014 Take away’s:
During VMworld I have learned a lot about new technologies and products. For some of them I have summarised the most important aspects:
- VMworld 2014 take away: StorMagic SvSAN Virtual Storage Solution
- VMworld 2014 take away: VMware EVO:RAIL
- VMworld 2014 take away: StarWind Virtual SAN
- VMworld 2014 take away: EMC