One of my favourite tools is RVTools. This tool displays pretty much every information about your ESXi hosts, virtual machines and datastores. RVTools can be used without any fee – but if you like the tool, there is a possibility to donate at the download site robware.net.
RVTools is a project of Rob de Veij (you can follow him at twitter: @rvtools), and since yesterday his new version 3.6 is available – you can download it here: robware.net
Whats new with RVTools 3.6:
(copied out of the release note)
- New tabpage with cluster information
- New tabpage with multipath information
- On vInfo tabpage new fields HA Isolation response and HA restart priority
- On vInfo tabpage new fields Cluster affinity rule information
- On vInfo tabpage new fields connection state and suspend time
- On vInfo tabpage new field The vSphere HA protection state for a virtual machine (DAS Protection)
- On vInfo tabpage new field quest state.
- On vCPU tabpage new fields Hot Add and Hot Remove information
- On vCPU tabpage cpu/socket/cores information adapted
- On vHost tabpage new fields VMotion support and storage VMotion support
- On vMemory tabpage new field Hot Add
- On vNetwork tabpage new field VM folder.
- On vSC_VMK tabpage new field MTU
- RVToolsSendMail: you can now also set the mail subject
- Fixed a datastore bug for ESX version 3.5
- Fixed a vmFolder bug when started from the commandline
- Improved documentation for the commandline options