Are you looking for a quick and easy way to find all locked user accounts?
You can reach this goal with an Active Directory Query. Just follow this short step-by-step guide:
Active Directory Query: list locked user accounts
- connect to a Domain Controller
- open Active Directory Users & Computers
- right-click “Saved Queries” -> New -> Query
- provide a name for your query
- select “Define Query…”
- change to “Advanced” and enter the following LDAP query:
- press OK and close the “Edit Query” window
All locked users should now be listed in the right window!